Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mojo 109 and an update

Where have I been??? Its been a very busy couple of weeks with the BIG move and then my birthday suprise of going away for a couple of nights. I still haven't managed to fully get in routine again and for those that know me I CANNOT FUNCTION without a strong routine!!! Nevertheless I have been having a ball totally chilling out! Here's a couple of pics of the house on top of the hill. It felt like I was on top of the world.

My only neighbours were cows, and here's a view of what I woke up to every morning and then of course the house. I can highly recommend a stay at the White Cliffs Retreat!!!














So enough of where I have been. Its now time to share some of the challenges that I have TOTALLY missed the deadline on. Here's my take on the Mojo challenge 109. It was awesome to crack out my new Swiss Pixies - Birgitta stamp. She is gorgeous to colour. I have also used the Pink Flamingo DSP and the white circle metal edge tags from SU. The sentiment is from AmyR Stamps called Congrats sentiments.



















a close up of Birgitta















and the inside








Thanks for looking LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment