Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

Hi to YOU! I have so missed updating my Blog on a regular basis. Lets hope this is the start of more to come. I have not been idle though but just busy with full time work, kids stuff, and so many extra curricular items lately. Gee anyone would think that Christmas is coming (LOL). So please let me share my take on the latest Mojo sketch. I took a wee bit of liberty but I guess thats what happens sometimes.












So here's the sketch and my take on it. I have used the Pink Flamingo DSP and Apple Emma Stamps by CC Designs. She is ultra cute and real fun to colour. I have even used Crystal effects to 3D the apples near the sentiment. I love how this card worked out as I was seriously starting to worry that I was "blocked" as the last few nights have seen me looking at the cardstock and having no idea what to do with it! I am sure many of you have felt the same at times??
















Here's a close up of the colouring (Copics)


and the "shiny" apples



This is a tiny bag I made to go with it "just 'cause I could"
and this is a wee gift card holder.
I cheated a wee bit as I made 2 cards practically identical! I really don't like to do that but needs must. I have 3 daughters (7, 5, 4 years old) and would you believe all 3 of them have birthday parties TODAY! I will be spending all day ferrying them around. Amazing but I guess that happens occassionally when you have more than 1 child.
So I hope you all have a fab Saturday. We are expecting a lovely Spring day and I can't wait to enjoy it.
Thanks for looking
LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment