Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Withdrawals and moving house



I can hardly believe that it has been over a week without computer access. Its really like someone cut off my arm!!!! So our big move is over and we are pretty much settled in our temp house until our house is built. Its a lovely big place set on 3 acres and the kids are loving the chance to explore. This is the first time any of them can remember moving yet they have all handled it so very well. So I don't have a lot to share with you in regards to my cards but I am very excited to show you some of the cards I have received this week.
These are house warming cards we have received. Aren't they awesome??
One is from my mum and my nieces from Perth, Western Australia (see you soon you lovely ladies). and the fab house shaped card is from my bestest eva Cherie who is always so very inspiring for me and I like to think of myself as her greatest FAN! Thank you so much mum, gem, hayley and cherie. Love you all heaps and ta for being there!

I have another post all ready to go for today so will sign off to make a start on that one. Be warned though it is ultra BIG!
Gee its great to be back!
LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment