Monday, October 12, 2009

SplitCoast Stampers Sketch # 249

Wow was this a fun ensemble to make. If you haven't already you really must MUST check out this blog "melstampz.blogspot.com". This girl is amazing and inspires me CONSTANTLY! The purse below is from Mel's blog and she gives you the entire run down and gives away her templates FREE!

I have used last weeks Sketch challenge from splitcoast SC249 for this card. It has been sooooo longgg since I have been able to play along with these challenges. Gee I wish someone knew how to give me a few more hours in the day. And in saying that, I think that this may be my last post for about a week as we gear up to move house THIS Friday. Wow its all happening now.

Anyway who needs to hear all about my carryons.... Here's my take on the SC249 challenge.
















and a close up of my attempt at colouring (using my copics) my new Kiki La Rue stamps from All That Scraps along with my new Sugar Plums Fence. All very very cute images and lots of fun to play with.



And for those that know me I had to make matching packaging and thats where Mel's bag came in ultra handy. Check out the dinky feet on the bottom of the bag. I have used the gorgeous sweet always DSp (SU) and regal rose, pumpkin pie, whisper white and pink pirouette cardstock.















Thanks for looking and I hope to catch you real soon.
LOL Tamara




No comments:

Post a Comment