Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We Stamp Wednesday #3

Wonder if the We Stamp team will notice that I have only just now uploaded my take on the WSW Sketch #3 challenge the night before they will upload their new challenge? Nothing like leaving it to the last minute huh! I did enjoy the chance to use "my new stuff" though and the colours are just simply divine. This card is actually intended for my MIL's birthday coming up soon so I sure hope she likes it. Who wouldn't considering it features some dazzle and gorgeous new buttons? Anyway enough waffle here's my take on the sketch.















and I tried a closeup of the sparkle on the butterflies but... well.... you get the idea?


I have taken to decorating the inside of my cards now too but kept this one really simple as the kids all like to write their special messages to their grandparents as well.




With keeping up my theme of everything having to match etc etc oh and of course me really NEEDING to use some of those gorgeous new buttons from SU I also made this little bag which will hold the chocolates that will have to go in at the last minute or otherwise be taste tested until I have finished them all!!!
Thats all from me today. Just a quick post as I really need to get all my supplies ready for school this afternoon where a few of us busy mums will be teaching 16 primary age students the art of scrapbooking. I am really looking forward to it. This is our 5th week of introducing them to papercraft and it is such a pleasure seeing them really enjoy it. Wish us luck.
I have used (all products Stampin Up unless otherwise stated):

C/stock: basic Grey, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Walk In The Park DSP
Ink: Basic Grey, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Oval All, Great Friend
Accessories: Basic Grey Corduroy Buttons, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way glue pen.

Have a great Tuesday and thanks so much for looking
LOL Tamara

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tamara! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set, you, wouldn't expect anything less. Well Done
    Cherie
    WE Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and matching bag. I ove the stamp set and colourss

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can always count on you to come up with something stunning!! I would love to get this as a gift (that's not really a subtle hint ...)

    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete