Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank you for Mainly Music


On Wednesday night I had a wonderful group of girls join me in making fathers day gifts, theme days gifts and theme day morning tea for our local Mainly Music families. One we had completed the tasks at hand and we were enjoying a relaxing chat and coffee (of course with cake!) one of the girls mentioned thank you cards for all our helpers at mainly music. It is so important to thank people don't you think? Just letting each other know how much they mean to us and a small amount of appreciation sure brightens anyone's day. Anyhow (gee I can ramble), the short story is we needed to make 50 cards and it was getting late so this is what I came up with. I must say that I have really really enjoyed the Pocket Silouettes stamp set. Its just fills all the gaps and comes up trumps as it did in this case. Just wanted to show you what 50 3x3 thank you cards, made in 30 minutes looked like!
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous weekend.
LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment