Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Present for Me!



Wow todays post was just soooo exciting. I received a box from my awesome folks in sunny Perth (I tell everyone its sunny even if its not LOL just gives me another reason to complain about the cold weather here!). Check out how clever my mum is. She made me a double pocket bag and a matching card and I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks so much Mum. I think you are so clever and I am happy to be the recipient of any of your creations! Just to top it off, Mum filled the bag with salted licorice (the Big diamonds, my favourite YUM!)

Love you mum and thanks again! (by the way you really need to send some more licorice as the bag seems to be empty now??????).

Thanks for looking I have many other things to share today but really wanted to have a post dedicated to my clever and inspiring mum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your mum did a great job of this. She is really very clever for sure, I see where you get it from.

    ReplyDelete