Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mojo 99 and a sheep request




Wow its been a whole week since I have been able to get on the computer. This week has been full of sickness for our family and thankfully it now seems all over. I did manage to put together this last night though. Not so sure I am completely happy with it but what is done is done. One of my friends has been going through my card stash for years whenever she needs one but this time she had a special request in that she needed a "sheep" themed card for her partners birthday. Now I am sure you are all familiar with the sheep jokes in reference to New Zealanders and if you are not I apologise but this is why she needed one. So I used the latest Mojo sketch which to me was just begging for some sort of pocket on it and after discussing my plan with my bestie she suggested the magic card idea(thanks so much Cherie don't know how I'd cope without you!) and so this idea was born.
The pocket















The little tag and the inside of the card













I used:
(all products are Stampin Up unless stated)
C/stock: chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, summer sun, whisper white, good morning sunshine DSP
Stamps: Pun Fun, Stem Sayings
Ink: chocolate chip, black stazon
Accessories: twill tape, OHP transparency (not SU), 1/4" whisper white grosgrain, jumbo eyelets antique brass, 1 3/8" circle punch, crimper
Have a great weekend! We are heading out to my daughters school quiz/auction night. Should be fun. I just got home from helping to set up and it looks great.

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Hey this card looks great, the idea is there. Well done you, I knew you would do it.
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete