Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Waitangi Day Birthday

Howdy Partner!!!! yeh like a city girl knows how to speak cowboy. At least the stamp set I used "Billy" from Pink Cat Studio knows how to speak to a very special 3 year old buddy of ours who celebrated his birthday today. I hope you had a fabulous day today Luca and thanks so much for including us on your big day. (Mum you did a great job today and we had an awesome time, thanks so much).

So here's the card I made for Luca and I actually made it based on a flipped version on Mojo 122. I used creamy caramel and really rust which are 2 colours that have been gathering dust for me, but gee I was so pleased with the result. I have coloured my image with my much treasured copics and the sentiment is embossed to make it pop. All in all I was pretty happy with the result and I sure hope Mum was too!






























And just to continue this post. I need to introduce you to our new family member 'King Trident' (just need to remind you before you judge us by the name that my kids are aged 7, 5, 4, 2 - tee hee). He joined our family on Tuesday and is the unwelcome respondent of many kisses, hugs and squeezes. Many have since told me that they have been there and done that with guinea pigs but those that know me know I like to find out things the hard way. So without further ado I give you our new guinea pig - King Trident (yeh you know the little mermaids dad).











I hesitate to inform you that a brother for this King will arrive in a months time. The names for that one will astound you LOL!!! Watch this space
Thanks for looking LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment