Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Birthday Cards

While the kids are quiet (not sure thats a good thing though!) I'll just quickly post this card that I made based on the Mojo 123 sketch that I totally missed the deadline for but still I enjoyed making it. I have used that gorgeous Raspberry Tart DSP and teamed it with Kiwi Kiss accessories and whallah it came together pretty quickly. I have something like 20 birthdays from January to March so I am frantically trying to stockpile a few. I have some more birthday cards to show you however the ladies they are intended for tend to check out this blog occassionally and it would just be my luck for them to see it before I could give them to them. So will load them at the end of the week.

Thanks for looking LOL Tamara














No comments:

Post a Comment