Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mojo Monday 126

What a fab sketech from the Mojo Makers this week. I really struggled to fit everything on my card as I really wanted to use the new stamps I had just received but I like the overall end result. I have had to adjust the sketch a wee bit but thats life!

I have used the Pink Flamingo DSP which is so awesome and bright and as this is going to an 8 year old I think totally fitting.

So here's the sketch and my take on it. I have also made a small box (yep one of Laurens) to match for the birthday girl.


















































And just as a by-the-way I received a copy of the new Autumn/Winter mini Catalogue yesterday from SU. Gotta say its a real goody. For those waiting for a Big Shot the BIG news is that they are HERE! You can get the Big Shot and all the accessories from the 1st of April. Now is that exciting or WHAT!!

Well thanks again for looking LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment