Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mojo 112 and so much more

Good morning all! Its been another week since my last update but boy what a busy time I have had. There seems to be a HUGE amount of people having birthdays at present and we are in the process of planning for the "silly" season fast approaching. I LOVE Christmas but the leadup is pretty busy. Anyways enough complaints as I wouldn't have it any other way!

Here's my take on the latest Mojo sketch. I have made this birthday card for a very very special young man in our lives. Mason celebrates his 5th Birthday this week and is off to school. Hope you have a fabulous birthday Mason and all the best for your first day of school. I have used the "Dirt Rides" stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps and the Good Morning Sunshine DSP.

Here's the sketch and my take on it with a close up of the bike complete with glitter from the baby blue Spica Pen and the inside























































Today is Uncle Tia's birthday and I have used the Billy Stamps from Pink Cat Studios for this one along with the Windsor Knot DSP. Even though he is a grown-up surely he will like this one?

















and the inside




I have quite a few clear noodle boxes in my stash so I simply decorated it and added the mandatory chocolates (and yep I had to test a few to make sure of quality control (LOL).













And if you are still with me after all the above I need to finish up with this one which is a Sad to see you go card. This one is for Nicolle and her family who we were priviledged to know while they were on contract in New Plymouth for just over a year. They are off home to sunny warm Perth next week. The SU stamp set called Welcome Home and was just what I needed to create this. I have used the gorgeous Walk in the Park DSP. Just wait til you see the absolutely gorgeous new papers that are in the new Summer Mini. Can't wait to play with them tonight.

Thanks for looking. Have a lovely day LOL Tamara


I MUST APOLOGISE: - I have absolutely no idea why I am having such trouble editing this. It looks atrocious but I am getting so annoyed with it I am posting anyways. SORRY

2 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl! I have yet to have a play with my superhero Billy. Yours looks fab. He was the reason I got that set. My boys are into the superhero thing in a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! I love the dirt bike card! I'm a dirt bike rider so it really hits home for me. Excellent job of turning this into a masculine card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete