Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mojo #103 and Tea Party

Now believe it or not I actually finished this one the other day. I had just received a delivery from Clear Dollar Stamps and this set "Sweet Scoops" was just begging to be inked. It is so very very cute and me being the matching colour freak that I am really enjoyed colouring it to match the Tea Party DSP. I have also used my Spica Glitter Pens for some sparkly toppings too fun! So here's my take on the Mojo 103 sketch.











And as this card is going to one of my daughters friends (yep you are right, another birthday party ***sigh***) I have used one of Lauren Meaders Timeless templates again , Lollipop Along and put in some toppings for when the birthday girl next has a bowl of icecream. An inexpensive but very cute gift. Gotta love that.

and here's the inside of the card and a view of the toppings.


Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. (Its cold and raining here and if we weren't moving house soon I might have time to stamp - oh well)
LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment