Monday, September 14, 2009

A Big Heidi Thanks

I absolutely know that the amazing woman that this card is on its way to will probably see it on this blog before she receives it however I have to post it anyways. I have always loved Amys sketches and try doing them on a semi-regular basis and when I saw this one I just knew the perfect image for it. Isn't Heidi just gorgeous? She is from Swiss Pixies (CC Designs) and called heidi among the flowers. I have also used the Bella Rose DSP. Those colours are just awesome.

Here's my attempt at a close up. Another thing that brings me back to Amy's site (Prairie Paper and Ink) is her AMAZING colouring skills with Copics. Maybe when I grow up I might be even half as good as her. LOL

Anyway the reason I needed this cute card is that the awesome clever lady (YEP My mum) that made this....

deserves a HUGE thanks. This is Paige my second eldest in her new barefoot costume for her Twinkle Star dance. It fits perfectly even though all I sent was a couple of measurements. You are fab mum and you can see by Paige's face that she is pretty pleased too!
Thanks for looking and have a great Monday.
LOL Tamara











No comments:

Post a Comment