Monday, September 14, 2009

Charlie Horse for a horse lover

Recieved my order from Clear Dollar Stamps last week and it was just in time for a friends birthday. She is very much a horse lover and so I thought this was perfect for her. These stamps are called "Lean on Me Charlie". And as I still had the Parisian Breeze DSP out from the other day it was just easy to keep with this colour combination. I'm happy with the result and look forward to giving it to her soon.

Just on the side "didja happen to see that I forgot which side I should have had Charlie on. He fails to be "leaning" on anything" OOOps. Wonder if she will notice. Ahhh sometimes you really have to laugh at yourself. Could I make the excuse that it was late at night and I really should have been in bed?!!! LOL





Thanks for looking
LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment