Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 98

So yep I missed the cut off for the last sketch challenge but check it out! I have completed this weeks one already. This card is made for a VERY VERY special friend in my life and if she sees this post before the postman gets to her, I'm so sorry!

I love loads of layers on cards so this sketch was extra-exciting for me. And apart from being a tad heavy-handed with the stickles I am okay with the end result.




and the inside
All products and Stampin Up unless otherwise stated.
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, riding hood red, pink pirouette, whisper white
Ink: Riding hood red, kiwi kiss
Stamps: God's Blessings, A Rose is a Rose
Accessories: Fire circles rhinestone brads, riding hood red 5/8" striped grosgrain, riby stickles, mat pack, nestabilities
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Fun ribbon, bling and dsp. Way to rock this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete