Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #11

Makeeshas' blog has been an absolute favourite of mine for the longgggest time and I have been playing along in complete secret to all her challenges. However now I have my own blog I feel like I am "out of the closet" and can really join in all the fun. Here's my sample for the latest sketch challenge. As I have said before these challenges are my absolute FAV's.


Not only that but I have just completed 2 posts in one day. Gee anyone would think I have all the time in the world! Sometimes I can amaze even myself LOL!


Now you would be forgiven for thinking that once again my photography is extremely bad (and you are quite right), however the central image was really really hard for my camera to focus on. I have stamped the big rose from Fifth Avenue Floral 3 times, twice in kiwi kiss and once in basic grey as I thought it would look cool and I do like how it turn out IRL. Oh well you get the idea??
All items are Stampin Up unless otherwise stated.
Paper: Kiwi kiss, basic grey, Urban Oasis DSP, whisper white
Ink: Kiwi kiss, basic grey
Stamps: Fifth avenue floral, think happy thoughts
Accessories: kiwi kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain, clear circle rhinestone brads, mat pack, dimensionals, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, spiral punch (inside), 1/2"circle, cutter kit.
Thanks for looking
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment