Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mojo Monday 97

Just as Mojo Monday load up another challenge I manage to just complete the last one. Well better late than never I say!! I am an absolute HUGE fan of sketch challenges. Love em. I love seeing how different everyones take on the sketches are and find they are a huge source of inspiration. This is my take on last weeks sketch. My eldest daughter has a birthday party on Saturday which seems to be a never ending occurance at our house with the four kids being invited here there and everywhere. Their social life sure outshines mine but what better excuse to make cards! So whilst the birthday is not themed I used the excuse that it was for an 8 year old girl to use the new stamp set that just arrived in the post this weekend. How exciting. I do have a lot to learn about colouring with Copics though but the more practise the better.



All products are Stampin Up unless otherwise stated. I have used:

C/stock: whisper white, tempting turquoise, taken with teal, bali breeze DSP (retired)
Stamps: Something Fishy Wheel, Underwater Sentiments - Amy R Stamps, Ginger Snap Underwater Sugar Plums Stamps
Accessories: eyelet border punch (inside card), photo corner punch, 1/2" circle punch, fine supernova glitter blue, kindyglitz crystalina, mermaid stickles, champagne stickles, liquid pearls, round and scallop nestabilities, copics, spica pens, My Timeless Templates (Lauren Meader) - Pretty Petal Pocket.

Thanks for looking
Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I love the stamps. Very appropriate for an 8 yr old girl. Great colouring in with your copics etc

    ReplyDelete