Friday, September 3, 2010

Butterflies everywhere!!

Hope you have all had a great week. Mine has been extremely busy but somehow, no matter what time of night I still manage to find time to make something. I find it all so very theraputic.

So onto the butterflies. At Stamp Club with Cherie the other week we made a "toolbox" card ready for fathers day using the scallop envelope die (SU) in the Big Shot and so when I was handed another invite for one of my girls to go to another birthday party I figured I could have a go at making a girly version of the one from Cherie. And so here it is along with a butterfly bag from Lauren.







Just as a "by the way" I have the new SU 2010/11 Idea Book and Catalogue in my possession. If I had only one word to describe it, it would be WOW! I can't wait to get some of the new items to play with!
Thanks for looking and have a great day. LOL T

No comments:

Post a Comment