Saturday, February 20, 2010

My first class

I am not the most confident person on the planet but I do love my cardmaking and scrapbooking and after many months of procrastination and after having been approached from some ladies at school to run a class I DID!!! It was so much fun!!! and don't you know it they actually want to come back. How very exciting. So here is what we made.

First up was the scallop note tote





Then a gift card holder.








A match box (with the chocolate)






and finally finishing with a very simple card which we will all give to the school as they like to send them out regularly. The plan is to make one card just for the school everytime we meet so we can build up a constant supply for them. Fun huh!



So all pretty simple and I can't wait to start planning for next month now.


Thanks for looking LOL Tamara

I can't believe what has happened to the post AAArgh! I so don't understand computers. I am so sorry but have given up so it will just have to be posted the way it is - or isn't in this case - SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment