Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dad's and Lads Cards

Happy Tuesday. Ahhh its so nice not having to work. We started off the day with the 2 older kids going back to school and I took the 2 younger kids off to mainly music. What fun! I even have a few minutes to blog today. Yippee!!!

First I would like to share a couple of cards made with a stamp set I found while in Perth. A perfect set to use for those hard to make for boys in our lives. The first card is for my brother back in Perth who has a birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Uncle Nathan!!! I also made a gift card holder which is from the resource section on splitcoast stampers should you wish to give it a go. Splitcoast is such an awesome resource. The second is the same just different colours for Uncle Dean who is here in New Plymouth. I have used one of the Mojo sketches but its well past its due by date now.

Lastly I just had to share what mum sent me at Christmas. Isn't she clever. Mum pulled apart one of the packages I had sent her and recreated it. You are getting very bold mother. I am very impressed. (love you!!)

Thanks for looking LOL Tamara






































1 comment:

  1. always on the look out for those rare finds - stamps for males. Bet you are glad to be getting back into it. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete