Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mojo 125




Yay another Mojo Monday Sketch complete before the deadline. Was in serious doubt that I could pull it off this week. Now I am officially a Stay At Home Mum (SAHM) my life seems busier than ever. How did I manage to fit everything in when I was working? Its quite amazing and I tip my hat off to all you lovely ladies whether you are a SAHM or a working mum. We do quite an amazing job!

So here's the sketch and my take on it. It is a real hodgepodge of supplies. I have pulled out retired SU papers. Brads that I have had for ages, a new stamp though and or course my copics. I have also made a small mailbox to go with it. All very cute and ready for a 6th Birthday party that Paige is going to tomorrow.

Thanks for looking LOL Tamara





































No comments:

Post a Comment