Sunday, November 22, 2009

Under the Sea


Oh yay another excuse to use the Sugar Plums "Underwater" set from CC Designs. Another birthday party this weekend with an underwater/beach theme which of course made this set the perfect one to use and coupled with Amy R Stamps "Underwater Sentiments" my card is complete.

I have used Platinum liquid pearls to make her pearls really realistic and mermaid stickles for her bodice.

I must say I am pretty pleased with how this turned out. It will hopefully make a 6 year old very happy.

Again I used the new Kaleidoscope DSP as per the previous post and my copics and stickles. Am starting to think I am becoming far too predictable but I am really enjoying myself.

Here's the card














and the tote that I did in the previous post however of course a change in colour.

Thanks for looking LOL Tamara





No comments:

Post a Comment