Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gretel and another birthday!


I know! Anyone would think that all we do in our family is attend birthday parties. It is certainly starting to feel this way. I have confessed in the past though that I just love everything matching! The ability to create cards and gift packing that all go together is a real joy of mine which leads me into this ensemble.

This is for a lovely young lady who is turning 8 (Happy Birthday Ollie!!!) I have used the Swiss Pixies Stamp "Gretel" for this one and after colouring her with copics I used sequins stickles for her wings. The photo may not show it properly but it is all very sparkly. I have used a butterfly stamp from a new set in the SU Summer Mini (starts 1st December) called "For Everything" and I can't wait to play more with this set as it is sooo cute. I stamped it in versamark and then heat and stick finishing with dazzling diamonds for a very sparkly background for Gretel. Can you see the button on the top right corner. It is also in the new summer mini from the "Sherbert" Designer button collection. Gorgeous gorgeous colours in buttons in this mini and I can't wait to play with them all. And again I have used the Kaleidescope DSP (it was still on my desk so why not!!!) LOL!

There is a box filled with lollies and a money holder. It is sooo awesome in this day and age that parents are just asking for a monetary gift. It certainly takes the pressure off buying a gift which is never near the limit you seem to set yourself LOL! All I did to create this money holder was measure the note and fold around it. Very simple and had to be last minute as we have been out so many nights lately that I just haven't been fitting in much crafting time.










Thanks so much for looking. Have a lovely day. LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment