Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas has started

Wow another post for today (gotta make up for not having blogged awhile). I finally made a start on Christmas cards. Would you believe that in the past I would have finished my cards by now (shock horror). This year I have made the grand total of 3 so far! I have a sneeky suspicion that mine will not be sent out on 1 Dec as I am used to not to mention the usual family update newsletter. Bah Humbug! Anyway here are the 3 I have played with this week. I have used the extremely gorgeous Ski Slope DSP and very very cute Angel Emma Stamps (CC Designs). And I may have gone a tad overboard with the kindyglitz but hey "its Christmas". Thanks for looking LOL Tamara





































1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Tamara! I just bought Kindy Glitz yesterday.. it's very addictive!

    ReplyDelete