Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some special birthdays

Another month elapses and we are well on our way to the rush time of Christmas preparation. In between classes, school card making and other stuff I am involved in it has been a super busy couple of months. My apologies again.

I will share with you some of the things I have been up to lately (in case anyone bothers to visit this blog anymore due to my spasmodic entries (again apologies).

This ensemble was made for a friend of Kyras who turned the ripe age of 9 over the weekend. I have used the box in the bag idea but shrunk it and created a carrier for them. Each small bag has either chocolates, lollies, lipgloss or money in it. I really enjoyed this project!

The card



The ensemble

4 little box in a bag and the carrier.

This bright colourful concoction was made for my best mate and her birthday was the beginning of December (hope you had an awesome one Cherie!). The box was a mini version of one Cherie showed us how to make at stamp club and this one housed jewellery and chocolates. The perfect gift I reckon! I used the gorgeous bright Island Oasis DSP which I had only just received from the courier that day.

The card



Inside the card

Together



And this one was for the girls dance teacher Miss Chere as her birthday was the end of November. I have wanted to use the SU Razzle Dazzle stamp set for awhile so challenged myself to use it for her. I am pleased with the result.
The card


Another bag made with Becky Roberts pattern. Thanks again Becky! Am loving this one so very much!


Ok so thats me for now. I have a few more things to show you that are far more Christmassy. Thanks for looking LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment