Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Class for 2010

We had a lovely night the other night at my place winding up the 2010 year and celebrating by making some last minute gift ideas. It will be nice to have a wee break and spend more time with the family and with my folks arriving on new years day, I am looking forward to lots of laughs and adventures!!



We started off the evening making these super simple gift card holders.






I was so excited to see I could buy Christmas jelly beans this year as I sorted them out from a mixed pack last year!!




This card is called a ferrero rocher card and we all had a blast with this one.



This is a version I had made earlier for our stamp club challenge back in November. It is intended for someone very special and now I will be able to give it to her.


We also made a gorgeous handbag however somehow the 2 samples I had made have mysteriously disappeared from my craft space! Hmmmmm I do have 3 daughters, they love shoes and handbags ..... I wonder??


So if I don't get on here before Christmas I wish you and your family a very special time together. Just remember the real reason for the celebration is the birth of Christ our Lord!!


Enjoy and thanks for looking. LOl Tamara




No comments:

Post a Comment