Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mojo Monday 117

Well its all happening! I have had the most amazing albiet VERY busy week but am thrilled that I haven't been into the office and am officially an at home MUM! The kids have all had tons of stuff on with school and kindy and I have been able to attend it all and even made genie bags with one of my daughters class. So much fun and I am LOVING it.
So suprise suprise my eldest daughter was invited to another party last night and she had a ball. They had a fish and chip night with a movie with lots of time for the girls to play and it was a lot of fun. What a great idea for a party (well done Rebecca!!).
So I used this weeks Mojo sketch for her card and the new Tall Tales DSP. The stamp is Apple Emma from All That Scraps and I have used Crackle Accents on the cut out apples just for something different. I have also made a bag which is a Lauren Meader Template called "its on the house".
Here's the sketch and my take on it














































Thanks for looking and have a great weekend. LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment