Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 115

I managed to have a chance to play with the latest Mojo Monday 115 sketch. You'll have to excuse the colours though. Yes I like bright colours IRL but to put pixie pink and green galore together was a wee bit of a challenge for me. There is a reason and I am not sure you want to hear it but sorry here goes anyway. At our church we run a program called IFG (ICONZ for Girls) and our uniform colours are bright pink and bright green. So when it was requested that I under take the task of providing a gift for our leader I of course had to colour co-ordinate it. We have been running just under 3 school terms now and its for 8-11 and over year old girls and is a branch of the Girls Brigade. We have a fabulous leader (Hi Jo) who does an amazing ton of work to provide fun, adventure and fellowship to both community and church girls. I tell you as one of the leaders I have done things that I never would have tried before and in the process have made some amazing connections with young girls. Praise God we are making a difference in their lives!

Well enough about that. If you would like to know more about the program you can email me poppaspeppers@xtra.co.nz.

So here's the sketch and my take on it. I have used the new SU Kaleidescope DSP and new stamp set For Everything.
























Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for looking.
LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment