Wednesday, October 7, 2009

AmyR Friday Sketch TFS6


I am slowly working through my to do list prior to the big shift in a weeks time. I have a fabulous friend who has a birthday coming up and after seeing Amy R's Friday sketch this week I was all inspired and created this using the Eric & Chrissy Goes Prehistoric set I have just received from All That Scraps (love that store and they have fabulous service!). My friend loves red so out came that fabulous Bella Rose DSP and Riding Hood Red. How are SU ever going to top these current in colours???? Anyway enough chat. Here's my take on the sketch. I love the sentiment which says "Does this bone make my butt look big?". Sometimes when you reach a certain age its just better to laugh about it!!!

















And of course as I love matching the packaging I have made the 12x12 Purse which is the latest offering from the team at We Stamp. This purse looks so elegant and it was really easy to put together. Should be able to fit quite a few chocolates in it too (LOL).

and the ensemble together.













And so there you have it. My current offering for cyberspace. Thanks for looking and enjoy your Wednesday.
LOL Tamara





No comments:

Post a Comment