Saturday, September 25, 2010

Farewell Shona and Happy Birthday Rosie

Wow another week flies by and its the end of term three so all the kids are home! I LOVE school holidays. No rushing around, no after school activities, stay in PJ's until I can be bothered getting dressed (or someone knocks at the door lol) and just hanging out in general.

The 3 girls and I are off tomorrow for a girls trip to Hawera for dancing competitions. Whilst it is only 1 hours drive it will be nice to be away from the house and just in a different place. Should be fun. I know the girls are excited.

Here's a card I made last week for Rosie's 6th birthday party that Paige attended today. Paige wanted to buy her some stationery and as we don't have a Smiggle here in New Plymouth she had to make do with some mega cute little containers filled with scissors, tiny stapler, minature highlighters and clips etc from Warehouse Stationery all in pink. Very cute and I remembered seeing a small case type box somewhere so I gave it a go. Here's the result and the matching card.















Our good friend Shona has moved back to Auckland (sob). We are going to miss her very creative mind and awesome projects and her awesome sense of humour at stamp club. Have fun being "back home" Shona. Will be in touch. Anyways someone at convention had used the wing from the SU bird punch to create tulips on their card. I thought that was a great idea and here's my take on it with of course a matching bag which I gave to Shona last week. It was so much fun getting out some of the new Su colours and DSP.













Well I hope you have all had a great week and thanks for looking LOL Tamara













No comments:

Post a Comment