Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Back and I am so sorry

To the few that have had a peek at my blog I thank you and in the same instance I apologise for my longggg absence. It is amazing how much life can take over and you very quickly become consumed with everyday life and other things and forget or lose what you love to escape to. However I guess that is the all consuming life of a woman be it a working woman, wife, mum and so the list goes on. It is amazing what we can achieve however sometimes it gets a little on top of us and we just need to chill out.

And so I can briefly explain my absence. Our business has been very busy. We have built and opened a new showhome, relocated the old one, built our own home (yippee!!) had 4 kids birthdays and birthday parties, had to travel (I know horrible huh!), moved house, had kids start school, start kindy, have joined the gym, busy with church committments, First SU conference (so much fun) and life!!

I so hope you can all empathise and I hope that now I am able to get on track with my blogging and spending much more time on Stampin Up and saving for the next conference in Melbourne.

And so all that being said I have not been idle in the card making department. I will endeavour over the next few days to start showing you some of the stuff I have been playing with.

This card was made for a special young man who turned 8 just last week. Hope you had a great birthday Cory.










Another birthday we celebrated last week was for our Nana La who is one of the most gorgeous people you will ever meet. She is technically my BIL's mum however ever since we met her we have fast adopted her as our Nana and Mum. She has a heart of gold. So awesome.






I used the gorgeous Parisian Breeze DSP and she really loved it.
Thanks so much for looking. Have a great day. LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment