Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Very Special Birthday

Wow the kids have actually left me along enough to share another post with you today. Who would have thought??? This gift went to a very very special lady in my life who had a birthday yesterday. I sure hope you had a lovely day yesterday Cherie. We LOVE you!!!!

Cheries' favourite colour is blue hence why I used Temping Turquoise and as I had the Pixie Pink out already I thought why not. The house is another of Lauren Meaders Timeless Templates called "Home Made" and I have used the Swiss Pixies "Heidi Among the Flowers". It was intended to be very girly as I am very conscious that Cherie is surrounded by blokes at her house!!!!











Thanks again for looking. We are off to visit with Santa for our annual photo. Wonder how many kids will cry this year. Its always one of them. LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment