Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas at SJB School

I love sharing this passion of papercrafting with kids. Ever since my kids started school I have made a little something with them in their classes. I found this very easy when there was only 1 or 2 or 3 classes to do however teachers and students in other classes would look on forlornly and wait for the day that one of my kids would attend their class. So to alleviate this problem I spoke with a couple of the other mums equally passionate about this craft and after they agreed to help I cut and prepared enough to make 9 classrooms happy. And I might add we had a complete BLAST! I am so grateful to all the helpers on the days that we were there and I hope they had as much fun as I did! Here's what we did.
















Thanks for looking. Have a great day. LOL T

No comments:

Post a Comment