Monday, September 21, 2009

Mojo Monday #104 and a new-baby-to-be

I sincerely apologise for my lack of posts lately and for the next month it will probably be more of the same. We are soon to be moving house and being that we have four little ones, a business to run and 10 years of built up "treasures" it is a huge job sorting, packing and tidying. Roll on move day so we can have "normal" time again, at the very least stamp time again!!! LOL

This weekend though I did manage a couple of items. Here is my take on the Mojo 104 sketch. I needed a baby shower card for one of the leaders of IFG who is leaving this week. They don't know what they are having so a gender neutral card was in order. I used the Washington Apple DSP as I really wanted something different and the stamp is from Elzybells 13-007-H. Very cute!
and the inside:


I made a matching "Its on the House" to go with it. Another of Lauren Meaders Timeless Templates which was very easy and cute.

As it is our last Icons for Girls night on Thursday night we usually end the term with something special. As Kelly is leaving due to the baby being due in November we decided it would be great to hold a baby shower for her. We have organised a ton of games and it will be so exciting to have all the girls involved. Looking forward to it. No baby shower is complete without a gift though. I have bought her the book "Hugs for New Mums". Hope she enjoys her night.
Thanks for looking and have a lovely Monday. LOL Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment